Sadly, there are not many people contributing to this wiki. Running this wiki all by ourselves isn't nearly as much fun and much more work than running it as a community.
That's why Martingloamg and I implemented different measures to promote this wiki:
- The Facebook post about the Community on The Edge Chronicles Official Facebook
- The poll on the mainpage (that shows that there are more than two people on this wiki!)
- The Help and Chat Time to improve communication and offer a platform to discuss the Edge Chronicles
- We activated the Awards and Achievements feature
But there's much more we could do:
- Spotlight the wiki: I fear we currently don't meet the criteria to be spotlighted because we have too many short pages (about 800 under 300…
Read more >
This is a picture of my poster I created for a competiton on the Edge Chronicles Facebook . I was in the top-five and my work even went on the page!Read more >
If you created an ImageMap like explained in this guide, the ImageMap might still not be working properly.
There are a few things that might have gone wrong:
If you cannot see the blue image sign in the right bottom corner or you ImageMap seems to be too big for the site, there are two things that might be wrong:
- Try to change the image's size by changing the File:HERECOMESTHENAMEOFTHEPICTUREYOUUSE.PNG|left|640px command. Try different values for the number of pixels and see which one fits the best. 650px is usually a good value. 300px is way to small and 1000px are bigger than the article and the image won't show properly.
- If your image doesn't resize when you change the number of pixels check if you have a [...] in your coding. You might …
Read more >
ImageMaps are maps or pictures that, when you click on something, take you that page on the wiki.
For example, see ImageMap The Edge.
First, search for the image you want to use. Take a high-quality picture.
Make sure that it' s also uploaded on your wiki. Upload it on an imagemap generator, for example
Mark all the sections on the picture. Make sure you remeber the order in which you marked the objects on your image. Just write them down in a seperate document.
When you're done, you'll get something like that
Second, now add a new article on your wiki. Go to the classic source editor.
(and take out the spaces)
This will mark the page you work on as unfinished. Remove this once you are done.
Read more >
I don't know if this already exists - I am new - but I thought, I'd start one anyway.
Okay, so the important thing is that I can't find the sequel/prequel ( whatever it is) on the Farrow Ridges. This is supposed to be a blog by Paul Stewart and Chris Riddell on the website http: //www.weirdnewworlds.com/ according to http:// theedgechronicles.wikia.com/wiki/Weird_New_Worlds
(Sorry, I can't put the links here, this site made me do the security test over and over again, so I put a space in there. Just leave it out. )
Nevertheless, the site Weird New Worlds doesn't work. I know the story was finished in 2013 or something, but the site doesn't seem to exist anymore.
Did anyone like save this blog or knows where I can get it from? Or is just the U…Read more >
I want to say to every fan of the Edge that i have discovered that
Paul Stewart and Chris Riddell
have write a new saga: the saga of Cade.
I don't have read the book, but i have find this links about them (and think that i will wait the french version)
first book :
(my tailord is rich but my english is poor, sorry)Read more >
First blog post... kinda nervous... yeahRead more >
Hi there Edge lovers,
is anybody here who knows the email address of Paul and/or Chris? I have to write an very important message to them, but all the mail addresses I found are out of action...
Thanks =)Read more >
Hi, this is my new fan fiction blog about the Edge. It follows the crew of the Stormskimmer: A sky pirate ship in the First Age of Flight. It is before the time of Quint.
Captain Snow Reaver (Captain | Fourthling)
Luler (Lookout | Oakelf)
Woolem (Deckhand/Guard | Banderbear)
Carelfule (Deckhand/Lieutenant | Nightwaif)
Gormutt (Guard | Flat-head Goblin)
Reavil (Harpooner/Deckhand | Mobgnome)
Quibilus Gleethe (Quatermaster/Doctor/Cook | Fourthling)
More Information on these and the other members of the crew shall followRead more >
Does anyone have editing advice?Read more >
Hi all! Haven't been on in a whileRead more >