as you propably all know, the last book of the Edge Chronicles, Descenders will be published this year. As far as I know, there is no confirmed publishing date or book cover yet. Amazon doesn't list it either.
But we know that Chris Riddell finished the illustrations on 17th December 2016, at least that's what he posted on his blog.
Chris Riddell's book Travels with My Sketchbook (Macmillan, 2017) is a collection of doodles and sketches, basically everything he drew in the last couple of years and posted on his blog. The book contains several images from the black notebook about the Edge which contains many details about the Edge that we might never know about. And there have been spoilers for the next book, like some drawings of t…Read more >
This blog post is just for all the monthly polls that were done on the main page of the Edge Chronicles Wiki. Maybe someone can learn something from it, for example that most people prefer the Twig Saga and the First Age of Flight over everything else. Kind of oldfashioned, one might say ;) If you have other suggestions for new polls, put them in the comments.
- The poll "Which is your favourite Edge Chronicles Saga?" ended on April 1st, 2017. 15 votes were cast and Twig got 53,33%, Rook 20%, Quint 13,33% and Nate and Cade each 6,67% of the votes.
- The poll "In which Age of Flight would you like to live" ended on May 2nd, 2017. 16 votes were cast and the First Age of Flight got 62,5%, the Second Age of Flight 25% and the Third Age of Flight 12…
Read more >
Sadly, there are not many people contributing to this wiki. Running this wiki all by ourselves isn't nearly as much fun and much more work than running it as a community.
That's why Martingloamg and I implemented different measures to promote this wiki:
- The Facebook post about the Community on The Edge Chronicles Official Facebook
- The poll on the mainpage (that shows that there are more than two people on this wiki!)
- The Help and Chat Time to improve communication and offer a platform to discuss the Edge Chronicles
- We activated the Awards and Achievements feature
But there's much more we could do:
- Spotlight the wiki: I fear we currently don't meet the criteria to be spotlighted because we have too many short pages (about 800 under 300…
Read more >
This is a picture of my poster I created for a competiton on the Edge Chronicles Facebook . I was in the top-five and my work even went on the page!Read more >
If you created an ImageMap like explained in this guide, the ImageMap might still not be working properly.
There are a few things that might have gone wrong:
If you cannot see the blue image sign in the right bottom corner or you ImageMap seems to be too big for the site, there are two things that might be wrong:
- Try to change the image's size by changing the File:HERECOMESTHENAMEOFTHEPICTUREYOUUSE.PNG|left|640px command. Try different values for the number of pixels and see which one fits the best. 650px is usually a good value. 300px is way to small and 1000px are bigger than the article and the image won't show properly.
- If your image doesn't resize when you change the number of pixels check if you have a [...] in your coding. You might …
Read more >
ImageMaps are maps or pictures that, when you click on something, take you that page on the wiki. For an example, see ImageMap The Edge or to the article on the First Age of Flight or Sanctaphrax. This is an easy to follow guide on how to create ImageMaps of whatever you like. All you need is a picture, this guide and a page on the wiki where'd you want to put your ImageMap. Best open those pages in several different tabs in your browser. Creating an ImageMap will take you about half an hour, depending on how many objects there are on the picture. Your first ImageMap will probably take some more time, but you can always pause the project as long as you completed Step 1.
Step 1: First, search for the image you want to use. Take a high-qualit…Read more >
I don't know if this already exists - I am new - but I thought, I'd start one anyway.
Okay, so the important thing is that I can't find the sequel/prequel ( whatever it is) on the Farrow Ridges. This is supposed to be a blog by Paul Stewart and Chris Riddell on the website http: //www.weirdnewworlds.com/ according to http:// theedgechronicles.wikia.com/wiki/Weird_New_Worlds
(Sorry, I can't put the links here, this site made me do the security test over and over again, so I put a space in there. Just leave it out. )
Nevertheless, the site Weird New Worlds doesn't work. I know the story was finished in 2013 or something, but the site doesn't seem to exist anymore.
Did anyone like save this blog or knows where I can get it from? Or is just the U…Read more >
I want to say to every fan of the Edge that i have discovered that
Paul Stewart and Chris Riddell
have write a new saga: the saga of Cade.
I don't have read the book, but i have find this links about them (and think that i will wait the french version)
first book :
(my tailord is rich but my english is poor, sorry)Read more >
First blog post... kinda nervous... yeahRead more >
Hi there Edge lovers,
is anybody here who knows the email address of Paul and/or Chris? I have to write an very important message to them, but all the mail addresses I found are out of action...
Thanks =)Read more >
Hi, this is my new fan fiction blog about the Edge. It follows the crew of the Stormskimmer: A sky pirate ship in the First Age of Flight. It is before the time of Quint.
Captain Snow Reaver (Captain | Fourthling)
Luler (Lookout | Oakelf)
Woolem (Deckhand/Guard | Banderbear)
Carelfule (Deckhand/Lieutenant | Nightwaif)
Gormutt (Guard | Flat-head Goblin)
Reavil (Harpooner/Deckhand | Mobgnome)
Quibilus Gleethe (Quatermaster/Doctor/Cook | Fourthling)
More Information on these and the other members of the crew shall followRead more >
Does anyone have editing advice?Read more >
Hi all! Haven't been on in a whileRead more >